I currently have a back-log and can only
take custom orders for powder horns.
So, now that you have decided to order; what, you ask, is the first step?
Well I have a few questions for you to consider and when you are ready,
click on the form below and fill out the information.
1. What style of horn holds your interest?
- French and Indian War - Revolutionary War - Southern banded - flat horn or contemporary.
2. Size of horn desired?
- Small (day, pocket or primer) Medium (13 - 15") or Large (15 - 18", this is normal F&I size).
3. Right or left side carry?
4. Carried with a bag, separate, or opposite side?
- This determines the amount of curve in the horn... i.e. less curve for a bag horn.
5. Desired design to be engraved on the horn?
- I will not duplicate any copy-righted work and I do not do portraits.
6. Is there a specific wood you would like?
- I currently have walnut and maple in stock and can procure cherry if desired.
7. Amount you want to spend on a horn?
- My horns range in price from $350 (plain) to $1,200 (fully carved and engraved).
Answering these questions gives me an idea of what you want and then I will call or e-mail you to finalize details and answer any of your questions. I then sketch a design for your approval. Once design is approved by you, a quote is given and a 15% deposit is required.
I hope this clarifies things, and I am looking forward to making
an heirloom-quailty horn for you!
Once you have filled out the form, mouse over the bottom right hand side of the screen, select save. Then e-mail the form to me or click on prnt to print and snail mail to me.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FILL THIS OUT VIA A MOBILE PHONE